The next competition will take place on Thursday 25th January 2018 in the
framework of the Heidelberg string quartet festival. (www.streichquartettfest.de)
Begin : 10 h - End : 18 h
The application deadline is 15th October 2017
Applications will be accepted from string quartets all of whose members are
resident or have their centre of life in Europe,
- whose combined ages of members do not exceed 120 years at the time of
- who state their firm commitment to pursue a professional career as a string
Applications for participation shall be sent in German or English, exclusively
by e-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be accompanied by:
- curriculum of the quartet in German and English
- curriculum vitae of individual members
- title and movements of the two works prepared for the audition
- two photographs
- link to youtube material or sending recordings via wetransfer
(live recordings welcome)
The presentation will consist of playing individual movements selected by the jury
of the said two quartets and an interview.
There will be five jury members.
Eight selected quartets will receive a confirmation and an invitation for the 25.1.2018 in Heidelberg by 1.11.2017. The order of playing is decided by drawing lots.
By applying the applicants declare that they renounce any legal action against the
foundation and that they shall not be entitled to any legal claim as to any award which the foundation may have promised.
1st prize: 12.000 EURO
2nd prize: 6.000 EURO
3rd prize: 4.000 EURO
All quartets must guarantee that they are free to play a lunch concert on Friday
26.1.2018 at 12.00 as part of the string quartet festival.
Quartets coming from abroad will receive a travel subsidy of 300 EURO.
Copyright © 2016 • All Rights Reserved • Design: .kirner.logo.web.design.berlin.